Grey skies, rain and a bit more rain. Spring is here, so let's brighten things up.
So now is the time to get all of the colouring pens / crayons / pencils out of the box or drawers and set the kids a challenge.
We are starting a regular art competition, open to all of our member's kids.
As it's been a bit grey, the theme, by popular demand (well at least around the coffee machine) is COLOUR.
We want to see the most amazing drawings or paintings using as much colour as possible.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition, parents and guardians confirm that they have read and understood, and agree to be bound by, the following competition rules
2. The competition is open to all children (placed, adopted, fostered) of registered members of New Family Social.
3. Entries must be delivered via email.
4.The winner(s) will be announced on our website, but we will be sensitive to how the name of the winner is announced. For example, you can state that you prefer just initials and the town or county.
5. Entry to the competition is free, however, all materials for the creation and submission of artwork must be provided by the school or individual. 6.All artwork must be the original idea of the entrant and not infringe on anyone else’s copyright.
7. Entries must be received no later than 4.00pm on Friday 22nd June 2020
8. The children must have fun producing the artwork. 9. Individual entries –please ensure your child's name, age, address and contact telephone number are marked clearly in the email. We are only able to accept one submission per child
11.The winners of the competition shall be decided by the staff of New Family Social
12. By entering the competition, children and their parents/guardians give their consent to New Family Social to use their work, free of charge, in any publicity and/or promotional activities.
15. No cash alternative to any prize is available and the prizes shall be non-transferable.
16. The Trust is not responsible for late, lost or delayed entries.
17.The decision of the judging panel is final and binding on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.