New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Members' ebulletin - 16 August 2018
- A different approach to adoption heads to Manchester Pride
- Members' ebulletin - 2 August 2018
- Carmarthen foster carer shares story of working with Calon Cymru Fostering
- Adoptionplus DDP nurturing attachments group programme for LGBT+ parents
- Number of adoptions in Scotland by same-sex couples stalls in 2017
- Foster care reforms: Families to get clearer physical affection guidance (Children & Young People Now)
- 'Woefully few' young people benefiting from Staying Put (Children & Young People Now)