New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- £100,000 new support for LGBT adopters
- Pride in London 2016 - New Family Social in pictures!
- LGBT adopters keen to adopt siblings but most are matched with single children
- “Child stability” league table announced (The Times)
- Timpson announces foster care review (Children & Young People Now)
- Fostering agencies to merge (The Sunday Times)
- Estyn: Achievement gap worry for pupils in care (BBC News)
- Europe statement, pride pics & prizes! (Member ebulletin - 04/07/16)