New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Free workshops in London for adopted children (TALKadoption)
- Going it alone: Single LGBT parenting (P3 event)
- Alternative Parenting Show 2016
- Family Futures: new training and course information
- Children in care who offend get second chance (The Times)
- £100,000 new support for LGBT adopters
- Pride in London 2016 - New Family Social in pictures!