New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Number of young people receiving mental health support rises to 240,000 (Children & Young People Now)
- Dozens of Wales' looked-after children in care outside country (BBC News)
- The Adoptables are recruiting! (Coram)
- 50 Babies given the best start thanks to Specialist Adoption Programme (Adoption Matters/Caritas Care)
- 'Men who care: What are the experiences of gay male foster carers?' - Research request
- Flexible business opportunities for adopters within adoption services/support (Cornerstone Partnership)
- Same-sex couple adopters - research request
- How to assess a school’s commitment to diversity and inclusion - launch of new resource for parents & carers