Share your story
New Family Social’s biggest asset is our members, their friends and family. By sharing your experiences you can make a real difference to others in the same situation.
You might be:
- An NFS family getting on with everyday life. How was your journey to get there? How are things now?
- A foster carer who has had children moved on to LGBT adopters.
- A parent of one of our members. What did you think at first about your child’s adoption or fostering plans? What do you think now?
- A social worker or panel member who has worked with LGBT adopters or foster carers. What was your experience like? Did your perceptions change?
- Someone who has been adopted or fostered by an LGBT parent, or parents.
- A birth parent whose child has been adopted by an LGBT parent, or parents, who you met.
If you’re willing to share your story, we would love to hear from you. We fully appreciate the need for security, and your identity would be protected as much as you require. For more information contact James Lawrence, communications on email@example.com