Vision, mission, values
Our vision is simple:
“Strong and happy LGBT families”
Our mission is in three parts:
- To promote the strength and happiness of our families through opportunities to help each other. how do we do this?
- To ensure the value of LGBT people as new parents is understood, and that they are assessed and matched fairly and effectively. how do we do this?
- To make the benefits and reality of adoption and fostering known to all LGBT prospective parents. how do we do this?
We believe in:
- Respect for a diversity of backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints
- Adoption and fostering as a positive choice which benefits all of society
- Harnessing the enthusiasm that our members bring to adoption and fostering