New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- FREE digital products from HMRC to support foster carers
- Children in care six times more likely to have a criminal record (The Times)
- Our government wants to transform the quality of children's social care (The Guardian)
- Highlights of the Queen's speech 2016
- Conversations that matter: Talking to children and teenagers in life changing ways that help (seminar)
- How social worker and teacher combined to turn around my adopted son's education (Community Care)
- Social workers should not ignore the benefits of adoption by foster carers (The Guardian)
- Bookings open for the annual NFS summer camp!