New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- LGBT adoption & fostering seminar announced in London
- Gay couples adopt 1 in 12 children (The Times)
- LGBT adoption & fostering seminar announced in Manchester
- Foster carers and children 'prevented' from keeping in contact after separation (Community Care)
- Is the government neglecting the dedication of foster parents? (New Statesman)
- Local authorities share £36 million for special educational needs and disability reforms (Community Care)
- LGBT Adoption & Fostering Week 2016 is coming!
- Scottish foster carers forced to subsidise basic expenses as allowances fall short of UK minimums (Herald Scotland)