New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Council rejects £3,310 foster care-leaver payment (BBC News)
- Diagrama - 14 year old blogger talks about Birth Family
- London adoption & fostering information seminar announced
- Foster carers face 'incredibly complex task', MPs told (BBC News)
- Social workers not treating foster carers 'as equal', report says (Community Care)
- 'I sent my adopted son back into care' (BBC News)
- Adoption support cap to remain until 2018 (Children & Young People Now)
- Manchester adoption & fostering information seminar announced