New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- New Family Social - Notice for 2015 AGM
- Number of children up for adoption drops by a quarter in a year
- LGBT adopters and foster carers speak out
- What makes a good childhood?
- Alternative Parenting Show 2015
- Parenting Our Children - course for adoptive parents/carers
- The British Association of Adoption and Fostering Closes
- Media request - are you a Dad with a disabled child?