New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Adoptive fathers sought for new research
- Australians Say Yes To Same Sex Marriage
- Seeking NFS Trustee Nominations
- Dad of adopted baby guilty of murder (BBC News)
- Adoption activity days (Coram)
- Bristol adoption drop-in event for LGBT people
- Children in care numbers rise at fastest rate in five years (Children & Young People Now)