New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- LGBT Adoption & Fostering Week returns to the UK from 5 March
- Adoption a 'runaway train often breaching rights of birth parents' (The Guardian)
- Stefan and John Talk Fostering with Blue Sky
- Nexus Fostering Interview LGBT Foster Carers
- Free childcare to be extended to foster carers (Children & Young People Now)
- Adoptions by same-sex couples in England drop for first time since 2011
- LGBT parents’ parental identity (Research request)
- Report says 20% of siblings taken into care are split up (BBC News)