New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Summer Camp 2018
- Join NFS at Pride!
- New Regional Adoption Agencies announced alongside help to speed up matching process
- Gay Adoptive Dads Needed For Focus Group
- Adoption & Fostering: 10 Good Reasons why LGBT people should consider it
- LGBT Adoption & Fostering Week returns to the UK from 5 March
- Adoption a 'runaway train often breaching rights of birth parents' (The Guardian)
- Stefan and John Talk Fostering with Blue Sky