New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- 1 in 23 adoptions in Scotland now to same-sex couples
- Foster care workers vote to form first ever trade union (BBC News)
- Call for ban on 'golden hellos' in fostering (Children & Young People Now)
- Adoption guidelines need 'strengthening' to save lives (BBC News)
- 'Our Family' needs your family! (CBeebies)
- Free workshops in London for adopted children (TALKadoption)
- Going it alone: Single LGBT parenting (P3 event)
- Alternative Parenting Show 2016