New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Manchester adoption & fostering information seminar announced
- 'We are the epitome of the gig economy – we deserve rights' (The Guardian)
- Training programme for parents and carers - 2017 (Family Futures)
- HMRC support for foster carers
- Relearning gender: experiences of same-sex parents research request
- New writing competition celebrates the creativity of care experienced young people
- Foster Care At Christmas? It's Complicated (The Huffington Post)
- What Difference Can a Foster Carer Really Make? (Diagrama)