New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Free seminars for foster carers across London and the south east
- North West charity launches digital campaign to attract foster carers
- Members' ebulletin - 13 September 2018
- Seeking NFS Trustee Nominations 2018
- Members' ebulletin - 30 August 2018
- GCSEs: Adopted children lag behind peers (tes)
- Members' ebulletin - 16 August 2018
- A different approach to adoption heads to Manchester Pride