New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Help LGBT adopters & foster carers - New Family Social is recruiting!
- Improving LGBT Adoption
- Proud to be the 1 in 10
- Adoption activity day (Coram and Ricochet productions)
- Record increase in children receiving specialist SEN support (Children & Young People Now)
- Number of young people receiving mental health support rises to 240,000 (Children & Young People Now)
- Dozens of Wales' looked-after children in care outside country (BBC News)
- The Adoptables are recruiting! (Coram)