New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Call to help end children's adoption wait in Wales (BBC News)
- LGBT Adoption: Much achieved and much to do (Fyne Times)
- If you want to adopt – you’ll love Lambeth! (Lambeth Council)
- Members' ebulletin - 11 October 2018
- Teachers making derogatory comments about children in care, study finds (Children & Young People Now)
- Lesbian couples who've adopted - research request
- Mapping family relationships in adoptive LGBT+ parent families - research request
- Foster carers - research request