New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Nicola Sturgeon meets first same-sex couple to adopt in Scotland (Gay Star News)
- Local authority pays damages after trans boy's privacy breached (Community Care)
- Magistrate sacked for saying it was wrong for gay couples to adopt to sue Jeremy Hunt (PinkNews)
- New Family Social website - Request for Proposals
- Homophobic man shouts abuse outside the home of a gay foster carer (Bristol Post)
- Wellbeing Sundays in the South West (CCS Adoption)
- Major adoption event planned in Southampton
- Foster Carers stopped from adopting after criticising LGBT parents (PinkNews)