New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Members' ebulletin - 6 December, 2018
- Nexus Fostering Gloucestershire needs you!
- ‘Outstanding across the board’ (Nexus Fostering)
- Members' ebulletin - 22 November, 2018
- 1 in 8 adoptions in England now to same-sex couples
- Foster children with additional needs (Manchester City Council)
- Members' ebulletin - 08 November, 2018
- Rotherham councillor rapped for gay fostering remark (BBC News)