New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Pride In London parade - 8 July
- We adopted our baby through Concurrent Planning (Adoption Matters)
- Government to investigate how foster care can be improved (Community Care)
- Big Bi Fun Day
- Children in care 'pinballed' around system (Children & Young People Now)
- Concerns over major drop in adopter recruitment (Children & Young People Now)
- Adoption waiting times in Wales halved since national agency set up (Community Care)
- Adoption order numbers drop for second time (Community Care)