New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Bristol adoption drop-in event for LGBT people
- Children in care numbers rise at fastest rate in five years (Children & Young People Now)
- Over a quarter of adopted families in crisis, survey shows (BBC News)
- Number of children in England being adopted continues to fall (Children & Young People Now)
- Scottish same-sex couple adoptions double in three years (PinkNews)
- New training for adoption social workers to support trans applicants
- Judge grants order for English couple to adopt Scottish children (Scottish Legal News)