New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Free music workshops for adopted young people
- Take on the London Marathon for NFS!
- Sir Martin Narey resigns as chair of Adoption Leadership Board
- New Family Social announces new trustees
- Attend the AGM Wednesday 18th November 2015 7pm
- 14 new adoption agency projects announced in England
- Same-sex parents invest more time in their children, study says
- New Family Social - 2015 AGM