New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Court ruling 'confusion' triggers first fall in adoptions for five years (Community Care)
- Council outsources adoption and fostering services in £126m deal (Children & Young People Now)
- Fostering 'reaching crisis point' in Kent (BBC News)
- 'Gay dads, your kids want you to be open, happy and proud of who they are' (Gay Times)
- Parents need support to end the cycle of having babies taken into care (The Guardian)
- 1 in 23 adoptions in Scotland now to same-sex couples
- Foster care workers vote to form first ever trade union (BBC News)
- Call for ban on 'golden hellos' in fostering (Children & Young People Now)