New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Book your Camp 17 tickets
- NFS survey of LGBT adoption/fostering in the UK opens
- LGBT adopters from Bedford borough share their story
- LGBT Adoption & Fostering Week 2017 is a soaring success
- Rachel & Annie's adoption story (Diagrama blog)
- New film calls on more trans people to consider adoption
- Emergency Foster Care Placement Needed Wrexham Area
- More LGBT adopters and foster carers needed in Britain