New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Pride in London parade 2016 - NFS waiting list opens
- Adopting more children from care to save £310 million, government claims (Community Care)
- New Wales schools’ guide to working with adopted children (Adoption UK)
- Support victims of Pulse shooting (GoFundMe appeal)
- NSPCC urges better mental health support for looked-after under fives (Children & Young People Now)
- 'Cash shortage for special educational needs' support (BBC News)
- Adoption: Living life to the full (PAC-UK Conference)
- FREE digital products from HMRC to support foster carers