New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Number of adoptions in Scotland by same-sex couples stalls in 2017
- Foster care reforms: Families to get clearer physical affection guidance (Children & Young People Now)
- 'Woefully few' young people benefiting from Staying Put (Children & Young People Now)
- Members' ebulletin - 19 July 2018
- Stockport’s unique support scheme for foster carers
- Foster Carers are urgently needed across Hampshire
- Nexus Fostering Extend Their Services to the East Midlands
- East Midlands adoption agency hits the road for 70th anniversary roadshow