New Family Social is the UK network for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) adoptive and foster families.
Whether you are still deciding how to form your family, are on the way to being a parent, or are busy getting on with family life, you can find others near you in the same situation to share your journey.
As the only UK charity led by LGBT adopters and foster carers we also work with agencies to help with service delivery, and to widen the pool of new parents for the many children who are waiting.
- Running like the wind - support our Jo
- Diagrama launches new blog site to #SupportAdoption
- NFS is recruiting ... Join us!
- Government to cap support funding for adopted children to cope with demand (Community Care)
- MPs launch inquiry into fostering (Children & Young People Now)
- Court ruling 'confusion' triggers first fall in adoptions for five years (Community Care)
- Council outsources adoption and fostering services in £126m deal (Children & Young People Now)
- Fostering 'reaching crisis point' in Kent (BBC News)